See part one here.
11. Quickly after a client starts to feel “behind” they slowly stop showing up to calls and engaging with the training material and other members in the program. Usually the leader says things like, “you have to show up and do the work” – yet there is so much more to it than that statement alone.
12. The #1 reason why clients ask for refunds or to exit is due to a life circumstance or life distraction, whether they reveal that to you or not. You’ll never really know the truth unless you get on the phone with them and know how to have that conversation.
13. When a client starts feeling inadequate and/or disconnected, they will remove themselves from your program.
14. Sophisticated buyers can and will be swayed by expert marketing. But they can smell a fish within the first week of being in your program. You’ve got a lion on your hands now.
15. The people in #14 above will go tell their sophisticated friends and colleagues about their experience with you and your organization…quickly. And word gets around…you’d be shocked at the stories I’ve been told and the names that came along with those stories.
16. Basic training materials that do not align with the caliber of the marketing and sales message will cause a sophisticated buyer to exit stage left very quickly. Know who you’re talking to, know who you’re accepting into your programs, and keep your programs exclusive.
17. Exclusivity in paid programs is necessary. What that means is that if I’m already an expert marketer making $5,000,000 a year, don’t let someone who is just starting their business and knows nothing about marketing in the same program with me.
18. Clients want to see and feel the coach, teacher, leader, and friend in you and your team.
19. If your program is challenging to consume, you’ll lose clients quickly.
20. Engagement must be in place in order for adults to learn. Without engagement + learning, transformation doesn’t take place.
Nothing I’ve listed here is a one-and-done element you carelessly toss into the initial 30 days of your program. Everything I’ve mentioned here requires a plan and practice and it must stretch from the beginning to the end of your program. If you aren’t sure where to start with trying to implement a client retention plan and to systemize your clients’ experience en masse, what processes you’d put in place, or how this could even be possible, I can help.This is exactly what I help you implement as a consultant, among countless other processes to scale your business without it taking over your entire life or having to do everything yourself. This means that we can grow your business exponentially…without having to choose between your business and your life.
If you’re curious about how I will help you do it too, I lovingly invite you to DM me today to book a time for us to get to know each other now, sooner rather than later.
You can have it all, whatever “all” means to you. We will get you there, just ask,